Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blues fall 0-1 to Manchester City

Missed this match, decided to sleep in. Oops!

Not much to say here since I didn't get to see what went wrong. But, I'm going to guess that we really need to amp up our midfield while Super Franky is out. Likely that he'll still be out for the Arsenal match next Sunday too. What a bummer!!!

Cesc Fabregas (of Arsenal, for those who don't keep up) hopes he'll be pitch ready by the 3rd. I'm really hoping he won't be. Either way, Chelsea has GOT to amp up their game. Even more importantly than that, they need to play their game. Attack. Attack. Attack.

We'll have the whole Bridge behind us, so that's a definite plus, especially if we'll be playing without Lampard and Terry.

I'm still ridiculously pissed that I'm going to miss this game. I'll be driving...in the middle of nowhere. Firstly, I'm in the US, so there won't be any radio coverage. Secondly, I likely won't have reception on the highway, so I won't be able to stare at scores.

The only thing I can do it blurt out Chelsea cheers every now and again. My dad's a huge Gunners supporter, so I'm sure I'll hear from him. But I hope not. If he's callin', it means my Blues are in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment