Sunday, September 30, 2012

September - Completed

SEPTEMBER 2012 - Month 3 : Endurance
#OperationSweatySummer

SUNDAY
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY












 1


Fit Test

 2

REST DAY



 4

REST DAY
 5

Show It Off

Didn't finish last time. Can I finish this time?

YES! DONE!

results
 6

ZWOW #14

(Been trying to do this one for 2 months!)

DONE!

results
 7

Booty Lover

DONE!

results
 8

REST DAY
 9
 10

Breakin' A Sweat

Didn't finish this one, lower back pain was too bad 18 min in.
 11

Breakin' A Sweat

DONE!

results

FINISHED what I started yesterday!

 12

REST DAY
 14

REST DAY

 15

Custom Routine



 DONE!

Got my footballin' bro to workout with me!
 16

Custom Routine

DONE!

TWO footballers today!

 17

REST DAY
 18

Live My Life

Didn't finish, interrupted by a work emergency. Blah! But I got 240 reps in! 

results
 19

Fit Test


LAST DAY OF OPERATION SWEATY SUMMER!!!
 20

Vacation!
 21

Vacation!

 22

Vacation!
 23

Vacation!
 24

Vacation!
 25

DELOAD WEEK

 26

DELOAD WEEK
 27

DELOAD WEEK
 28

DELOAD WEEK



 29

DELOAD WEEK
 30

DEALOAD WEEK

Back to work on a new venture! ;)




Building an exercise habit in June, nutrition in July, progression during August... what will September bring? ENDURANCE. Seems silly if I've only got 19 days, but the workouts this month are longer, more segmented, and focus on isolating specific groups.

You may have noticed that Operation Sweaty Summer will be ending on September 19th... Allow me to be cliche for a moment and say I can't believe it's over already! This project will have spanned 111 days. When it's all said and done, I hope to have wonderful news of pounds and inches lost to share with everyone.

As you can see, I'm going to be out of town near the end of the month. When I get back, I'm very much looking forward to a week of rest. While I'd love to bum around on the couch all day during that time, I won't... So don't worry! I've got a mud run in October, and I need to start training for that. But, after 111 days, I want to give my body a real break. I've got little aches and tweaks here and there that are due for some real time off.

I took away the Convict Conditioning warm-ups I had done in August. I will still work on my progressions on the days where the workouts are shorter, and I may be doing CC on rest days as well. At the end of August, I reached 3 sets of 20 for the first steps in the push-up, leg raise, and bridge. I'm very close to finishing step 1 for these 3! I enjoy the challenge of these, so I plan to continue my progressions with my fall project.

At the end of July, I said I expected a lot from August and hoped for more muscle definition. I am proud to announce that I'm nursing a baby bicep bump!!! But only on my right arm! Haha! I also learned that I can squat my 172lb little brother. Can't wait to see who I can squat by the end of September! ;)

DISCLAIMER
Days in red are my weigh in days. I didn't create any of the routines on this calendar. It's a combination of The Abs Diet, BodyRock.TVZuzana Light's ZWOWs, and Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade.

I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion an exercise or diet or nutrition expert. I'm simply sharing with y'all what I'm doing this summer to get in shape. I do not recommend that you attempt anything I'm doing. I do, however, suggest that if you like the routines, look into them for yourselves. And please, consult a doctor before you begin any fitness regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment