Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 17 - Portable Routines

Today's routine is a custom mash-up of mine, with some BodyRock.TV elements and some pieces from The Abs Diet.

What I'm most proud of today is that I didn't let a family get together provide an excuse not to workout! That, and I did 48 push ups!

Wanna see the rest of my numbers?

Check it out! This routine was just 21 minutes, but I certainly worked up a good sweat.

For the rows and overhead obliques, I use 5lb weights. For the side bends, I use a 25lb dumbbell, and for the around the world I use 2.5lb weights.

I've been reading a lot of fitness and nutrition info lately, and the sheer amount of information out there has become overwhelming.

I'm starting to plan July and I think next month I'm going to laser focus on the nutrition side of things.

I've used June to build a better, more structured exercise habit. We'll see what results I post come June 30th, then we're changing one thing for July.

Joining Weight Watchers over a year ago has helped me clean up my eating habits and notice what my triggers are. It has been an incredible help! I still measure my portions and don't focus so much on calorie counting. However, I think I need to get more strict about numbers in order to get the results I want by the end of the summer.

I'm still working out the details. The July calendar will be up at the end of next week. For those of you still with me, THANK YOU!!! Your encouragement means more than I can express. In fact, on days like today, it's Y'ALL that get me up off the couch and sweating. By not letting you down, I'm also not letting me down.

....Funny how that works. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment