Friday, June 1, 2012

Day 1 - Fit Test

Don't laugh at my numbers!
I totally laughed at myself this morning. The fit test didn't really go according to plan.

But, it's done! I've got a starting point! I used 50 secs on / 15 secs rest for each exercise. Here are my scores:

Squat Jump - 20Push Ups - 16Burpees - 7High Knees - 50Switch Lunges - 10Tuck Jumps - 8Straight Abs - 16

On June 30th, I'll do the same test again to see where my numbers are.

The number I'm most proud of are the sit-ups! Haha, I know, that number is probably laughable to some, but a year ago, I couldn't do one.

I remember doing burpees at volleyball practice, but damn those things get more difficult with age!

Bottom line, Day 1 is in the books, and I'm feeling good. =) You're up next, Day 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment