Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Operation Sweaty Summer

It has been just over a year since I decided to stop crying and complaining about how miserable I felt and just get off my ass and do something about it. And WHAT a whirlwind year it was!

54 weeks and 60 pounds later, it's time to move into phase 2.

Welcome to #OperationSweatySummer!

The first 8 months on this new path were incredibly productive. The last 4 have been lackluster, at best, and me just being lazy at worst. I let too many things get in the way of me and exercise in 2012, but that has come to an end.

I've been retraining my body the past 3 weeks, and in that time I've seen loss of pounds and inches.

The last fitness journey I embarked on was a solo trip. This time, I'm recruiting everyone! I need support and this time, I won't be afraid to call out for a lifeline when the going gets tough (and it will).

Enough babbling, you want to see what I'm doing first? Follow my June calendar! It took me about 3 hours to put that schedule together. All the pieces and trainers that I pulled from... I'm not at their level, yet! Some of the routines I do will be modified.

If you've ever done any BodyRockin, at the end of the videos, either Lisa-Marie or Sean will provide alternative moves for folks who don't have equipment (like me).

I plan to do daily posts on what I did, like my times and rep scores.

If you've got any advice to share, I'm all ears! Got a routine you love, let's hear it! If there are times where I seem to fall off the wagon, call me out on it! I'm gonna need all the help I can get!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment