Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 2 - ZWOW #3

Today's workout was a tough one. Tough enough for me that I was channeling a bit of Gasquet.

This routine was 5 rounds total. 1st round 5 reps, 2nd round 10 reps, 3rd round 15 reps, 4th round 10 reps, 5th round 5 reps. Zuzana calls it a pyramid. These are the four exercises: split squat jump, one leg elevated lunge, skaters, Superman push-ups.

Here are my numbers...
1st Round - 2:37
2nd Round - 6:08
3rd Round - 10:45
4th Round - 6:32
5th Round - 2:12

Total - 28:14
I rearranged the order of the routine from the original and did push-ups last because I get the swimming of the head when I stand up too fast.

Fought through two bouts of naseua during this routine. Wonder if I need to tweak the timing of these and do routines like this later in the day after I've had a chance to get some food in me? Any advice?

Day 2 is done, and tomorrow is just walking. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment