Friday, August 10, 2012

Into the Next Decade

Last week was a bit of a let down. But it was an excellent lesson as well. To quote one of my favorite episodes of Supernatural, "If you're going to have faith, you can't just have it when the miracles happen. You have to have it when they don't."

Without being literal, I just need to have in the plan and trust my body. And after a mini-panic attack earlier this week (thanks for pulling me out of it Michelle, Kimber, and Madi!), I feel like I'm back in total control. I'm moving in the right direction, I'm working the plan, and I'm seeing results.

Speaking of results...

Today was a weigh in. Not just any weigh in... When I got on the scale this morning, the number ended in 0.0!!! You know what that means?!

ANOTHER SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL AS MY REWARD!!! 

I ordered this one online... $15 plus FREE shipping! I'm so excited!!! =D

I'm taking today to celebrate this victory. Isn't that the magic rule, 24 hours to enjoy and savor the moment? That doesn't mean I get a free pass to eat or drink whatever crosses my path. But one celebratory beer won't break the bank!

Ran into some energy management issues this week. I'm still trying to pinpoint the issue so I can apply corrective measures. It may very well have been just a bit too much. I'm going to dial it back a bit this week and put the pressure on in the kitchen. Come next Friday we'll see how that works out.

5.5 weeks until the end of Operation Sweaty Summer. Once that ends, I've got to start training hard for the 5K Dirty Girl Mud Run I'm doing in October! Not to get ahead of myself, but it's crunch time if I want to hit my Summer goal.

Keep me accountable, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment