Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 15 - An Extra Round

Today's workout called for 4 exercises three times through. I did four rounds instead, and I'm damn proud of myself!

So, you're supposed to keep track of how many reps you do each round, and I hadn't been doing that. I did it today. Check out my numbers!

Push up + Burpee - 8 / 8 / 5 / 5
Tricep Dips - 17 / 20 / 15 / 21
Triple Plank Jump - 3 / 4 / 4 / 4
Medicine Ball Oblique Twists - 27 / 33 / 33 / 31

If you watched the video, you'll notice that I did some modifications. I don't have the dip station that they use on BodyRock.TV. So instead of reverse pull up on the dip station, I did tricep dips. The fourth exercise also called for a dip station, so I did core work with an 8lb medicine ball and oblique twists.

I also modified the push up + burpee combo because my form on the push ups sucked. I switched to knee push ups instead, and it took longer to get from that position into the burpee.

As for a halfway point update, no pounds lost yet. Weigh in this morning was the same as last week. After all the terrible food I ate on my beach weekend, posting a no gain is OK in my book. I know... Don't obsess over the scale. I try not to, but I want the numbers to go down so badly! Not giving up, not discouraged, in fact, I'm only more determined. I'm convinced the scale will come around ;)

15 days into Operation Sweaty Summer, and you know what my favorite thing is so far? Marking the days off on my calendar. =)

It's the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment