Thursday, June 28, 2012

An Open Letter To My Plateau

Hey Plateau,

I thought about being cordial, but my manners escape me at the moment. We have to break up and here's why...

Before I go ape shit on your ass, I'd first like to thank you. I recently learned that a plateau is a good thing because it's a sign of progress. However, this one right does not make up for your many wrongs.

Here's the deal: IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

This is the worst relationship I've ever been in! YOU DON'T DO SHIT! You sit around all day, weighing me down, and I'm sick of it! I workout, I eat right, and every Friday you show up, like the asshole you are, and take all the good I've done for the week and throw it right back in my face. You're a real piece of shit, Plateau.

And I know you've been trying to turn Scale against me. That shit ain't cool, Plateau. Me and Scale have been friends longer, and you're a selfish jackass for trying to come between us!

I WANT YOU GONE!!! Out of my life! I've had it with your bullshit antics, Plateau! I gave you the chance to leave quietly, peacefully, but you refused. Now it's come to blows and you know what?

I'M GONNA BEAT YOU BLOODY!!! I've got tougher workouts on the way, heavier weights, EVEN more healthy foods and EVEN LESS bad ones! I'm putting your face on the wall in my garage gym. And every extra rep I do, every second I beat my own time by, every time I say no to something bad and replace it with something good instead, every time I use heavier weights, I'll dedicate it to yo bitch ass.

Pack yo shit. Go'on now, get! Don't make me sic my bestie Ryan on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment