Friday, July 13, 2012

Week 2 of Clean Eating - Paying Off!

Last week, I posted my first real loss in quite some weeks. I was, however, cautiously optimistic and prepared myself for the possibility that it was a fluke.

After this morning's weigh in, I'm very HAPPY to report last week's loss was NOT a fluke! Posted another loss this morning! My reward? Well, it will of course be...

An evening watching my Supernatural boys! Duh. =)

This second loss (1.5lbs) has served to make me want to stick to this clean eating. I have succumbed to a few things, but I have no guilt. Yea, I had pizza, so what? I had some cornbread too, who cares? In the past year, I've learned that in moderation, nothing is as disastrous as I think. And one indulgence DOES NOT give me free reign to be off track all day.

I'm track what I eat, everyday, without fail. The Weight Watchers mobile app makes it too easy to update where ever I am. No more excuses, and no more asking, "What did I have for breakfast again?"

I'm on track, and I'm determined to stay there. How many weeks in a row do I need to post a loss before I can consider this plateau busted?! If I keep diligent in making better food choices, then I can still reach my goal by end of September.


As for today's routine, it was a 600 rep challenge. Yikes! The biggest rep challenge I'd done last month was 400 reps. That rep challenge had 3 exercises, so this one was more involved. Once I broke down the 600 reps, I thought, "Geez, this is gonna take me forever!" While I could have thought something better, I'm pleased that my initial reaction was to question how long it would take me and not whether or not I could do it. I'd call that progress. ;)

All I can say is that today's routine was 25 minutes well spent. Two active rest days in a row this weekend. I'm going to do some weights on Saturday morning and a walk and stretches on Sunday. Enjoy the weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment