Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 6 - Too Ambitious

Today's Good Feeling Workout consisted of 12 different moves, 1 time through. I thought I could push myself and make it twice through.

I thought wrong.

I modified the workout to my beginner level. While I was shooting for two rounds, I only made it 1.5. I was disappointed in myself for a bit, but quickly got over it. I made it through the first 6 again, then sprawled out on my mat until my breathing leveled out. I was a sweaty heap!

What I learned doing this routine is that I've found some moves I really like. The Reptile, surprisingly, is a new favorite. I'm getting better at burpees, or as @DirtyOldBroad calls them, barfies, and mountain climbers no longer seem as terrible.

I really pushed as hard as I could the first time through. I look forward to revisiting this one at the end of the summer to see how far I've come.

Day 6 is done, I'm feeling the burn and looking forward to Day 7! It's supposed to be raining tomorrow, so I may not be getting a 2-a-day in like planned. There will be some sweating tomorrow, rain or shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment